ijanderson1

ijanderson1

100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart
Robert J. Morgan
The Plot Whisperer Workbook: Step-by-Step Exercises to Help You Create Compelling Stories
Alderson, Martha Alderson
The Art of the Short Story
R.S. Gwynn, Dana Gioia
The Book of American Negro Poetry
James Weldon Johnson
Holy Bible: New International Version - Anonymous I have studied and read parts of the Bible throughout my life. However, I was never able to read the Bible from beginning to end. I failed each time I tried. I had even tried various Bible reading plans. I think what I lacked at that time was commitment.

Well last year about this time I tried again. This time I set time aside for devotion and Bible reading, each morning. I placed my Bible and computer on my nightstand. I used the Our Daily Bread webpage for devotion. It is a very short read with Bible passages. The site also had a Bible reading plan which I followed.

I found that using the Bible Gateway webpage for Bible reading helpful. One can also listen to an audio Bible as you read, the New International Version.

I intend to keep using this plan, since I don’t believe one reading was enough for me to have a spiritual understanding of all that I read. I feel blessed to have had an opportunity to accomplish this goal.